Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Queer Dogs Document San Francisco Pride 2010



Hello! My name is Rover Monroe, and I'm a short, brown dog with white ears. I live in San Francisco with my human, and I'm also queer.

So we headed to the Civic Center yesterday, and to Dolores Park the day before, to cover the weekend long outdoor party otherwise known as San Francisco Pride 2010...

I hope you will enjoy this photo journal, and would welcome any comments or reactions!(there aren't a lot of queer dogs out there who also blog)

That's me holding the official 2010 SF Canine Pride sign in the first photo, and that's me with my friend Sophie, below, just goofing around... heh heh... look at her, she's so excited about her rainbow necklace...

Sophie and I, along with many other queer dogs, spent the weekend capturing bold and inspiring photos, and sharing insights based upon how this moment of rainbow culture in our city intertwines with rainbows of other cultures in its most celebratory and lighthearted summer event.


2 comments:

  1. Rover, you are a genius! I am so impressed. I look forward to more posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete